JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Friday, July 15, 2005
Broke!
Went to low yat two times consecutively since yesterday. Sent my phone for repair at Berjaya Plaza and was informed today that a fee of RM210 will be incurred...GOSH...so blardy expensive! I'll be damn broke tomorrow when i collect the phone.. :(

Trying to play Command and Conquer but the installation doesn't seem to really work...got cheated again..haih......... this is damn crappy.

Thinkin now whether I should attend the workshop tomorrow. It's beneficial but I just felt so lazy. Nvm, shall think about it tomorrow........
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 8:43 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER