JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Monday, January 17, 2005
Parts and Parcels
Been down with flu for the past few days. It was quite terrible..but luckily recovering relatively fast compared to the previous times I had flu. Lost all my mood to do stuff and hardly went out...well..except the weekends though.

Having able to sit down and rest at home doing basically nothinggave me the "time" to rerun the things in my head of what happened to me for the past few years. Life is really full of ups and downs and I think mine is filled with more downs than ups for the past few years...especially last year! It was a real chaos for me..hope this year would be good.

At times when u're down, u'll find who are ur real frens and who aren't. To me fortunately, most of them that i mixed with are real good..true frens indeed especially my ol' pals - those who I hang out with..u know who u are :). Without them, I might not be able to go this far..a big thanks to them especially Gavin and WC. Hmmm, I have frens who can influence me greatly - in the way I think, I act. But there are also a couple of them who can even influence my emotion. Well, not all of them affect me that much and come to think of it, they can usually influenced me for prolly a month +/- although now that I'm damn fine with everyone of them. But then, only today I realised something that never struck my mind before - there's a person who can actually affect me all this while..ever since the beginning. I was able to shake everything off..yeah..I really did. But I din realise that it actually came back in pieces, off and on every now and then. Never did I realise this cos I was able to ignore and had no second thought about them. But now thinking about it..the effect is always there and I'm actually still tied to it unknowingly. Only now do I realise that there's actually a person who can really "move" my emotion like the waves in the sea...and that person still does till today.
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 8:41 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER