JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Friday, August 20, 2004
1st week
My 1st week back in APIIT. Got to see my classmates again after a short 2-week-break. Nothing much happened this week basically. Just some classes and some introduction to the new modules. Found that this sem has a lot to do with graphics, multimedia and stuff like that..interesting..but that also means I need to learn more since I know nuts about multimedia :s.

These few days was sure hot..didn't even feel like going out. Only hiding myself in my house listening to music and loitering in the net with nothing to do. Nvm..shall be very busy soon I guess with all the work pouring in.

Hmm...found that I'm a lousy guy. At times..or should I say most of the time..I couldn't just let things off easily. I kept holding on to it until god knows when...maybe when I break? Not that I only found out about it now..already realised that long time ago..Just that ah...it's so hard to change. I tried but hard..I gotta learn how!! DAMN!!! Maybe if I knew how to do that...I would be better off..would be enjoying my life MUCH MORE than I do now. Sighz...no idea why...guess that the blue devils is working on me this week again...darn!!

Meanwhile..shall get myself entertained by my new toy first..I hope...................................

posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 5:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER