JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I'm Back!
It's been freakin' long since i posted my last blog all due to laziness and the lost of mood to blog things down. Much had happened for the past few months, most of them unpleasant..but i shall spare the details here.

Someone said my blog template is damn boring..so here it is..a whole new template. I was rather rusty on the codes and it sure took me a while to finish it. Well..I didn't do this all by myself. Just took a template off somewhere and edited it to my preferences. Don't feel like having something complex, so here it is..a very simple skin.

These few months were hell busy for me with lots of stuff..couldn't even sleep well for more of the days. Now everything's over and I'm darn glad to have a nice break :D These few days were massive with me bombarding myself with show, movies + anime. Basically staying at home everyday..except the weekends of course..ehe.

Just had a crazy "trip" on saturday with SK and Kel. Supposed to go for kayak but found that NO ONE was doin that in spite of the numerous kayaks queing by the dock. Thus, we scrapped the idea and headed to our beloved ZOO NEGARA instead. Man..it sure was a long time (err..maybe >15 years?) since I last visited the local zoo. I remember I was still a kid back then. Nevertheless, there we were walking up and down, in and out watching and touching the animals. One sad thing was that both me and SK forgot our cameras!!!! oh darn..so I was left with the only choice of taking pictures with my mobile phone :s

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cute camel..and that kel insisted that I touched its nose..yeah..he's rite..it's damn soft..hahaha

By the time we finished our "animal hunting", both kel and SK oredi worn out and almost dropped dead..HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Thereafter, we circled around KL to look for KL Convention Centre which apparently is situated in KLCC. The DREAMCAR exhibition was great!! Droolled myself dry lookin at those cars...IF only i could get my hands on one of them~!! And..again...we were saddened by the fact that none of us had a camera except my phone which was low on batt. In the end, I only took a couple of shots of these 2 exoctic cars..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Porche Carrera GT!!!! I really love this car man...*drool*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ferrari Enzo..nice! But not as appealing as Carrera..hehe..

Took us a roughly 2 hours+ to look through all the cars and then headed down to 1 Utama for The Amityville Horror with Kennie. The show was damn good and scarry..well..at least to me it was..dunno about the rest.

And now...thinking what to do next..just took lunch and damn bloated. I think I shall continue with my anime *grin*
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 12:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER