JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Petronas Twin Towers
Oh yeah..took a picture below the towers (or very very nearby) at night. It's nice and now currently my mobile phone wallpaper ^_^ ....I think I should get more of these.
posted by B.L.A.R.P @
12:59 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me
Name:
B.L.A.R.P
Home:
PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me:
I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
I'm Back!
Lost
Parts and Parcels
Happy New Year 2005
I'm Back~!
...
Results Out
New month
1st week
Conscious selfOverall selfTake Free Enneagram Pers...
Archives
Scribble Scribble
Click
oggix.com for free Tagboard Shoutbox Guestbook.
Places of Interest
The Star Newspaper
Neowin
Slashdot
Friendly Blogs
Eddy
Beatitudes
Ribena
Powered by
© JoUrNey oN EaRtH . template by
isnaini dot com