JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Monday, September 06, 2004
Results Out
Finally!! My results are out...well...75% of it lah.still got one more. Prolly will be out tomolo. Hmm..I should be happy with my results, but not THAT happy..coz I know I could do better..much better..if only I didn't slack during exam week..aha. Sighz..nvm..shall try my best this sem *fingers crossed*.

Nothing much happened recently..same old activities. Oh yeah..bought HERO DVD to test the speakers since that stupid stitch kept bugging me into buying it..haha. Cost me a bomb!! But then...phew..the sound is real good, IF only the system is in a room. I can imagine how it's like if it's in a room..oh gosh..damn..time to visit GAVIN!! End of the day, a good buy :D

Hmm..feeling damn tired actually since morning..hadn't had enuff sleep..but the results managed to hype me up..hoho..think shall do some programming homework first before bed time...meanwhile..might feast myself with some XBOX first..hiak hiak.
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 8:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER