It has been a loooong time since I last blogged...the reason being that I was too busy and couldn't find the mood to write things down. Well...now that things are over, I think I shall blog more often :D
After a month plus of hectic schedule, I finally have my break!! Man..I really need this break to have a good rest..couldn't bear it anymore. But as usual, time flies and I have no idea what I have done for the past 1.5 week. I think most of my time were spent on watching tv...didn't spend much time on my xbox oso..hmm..I better do so before it's too late.
Jenny and WC came back on friday. The first thing that joker asked me was "Eh..today mamak?". And he has been asking this every time he's back..beh tahan..hahaha. However, this time no mamak for him. Dropped by his house to pick him up but ended up waiting for more than 30 min for the grass to be "placed" on his lawn. Dinner was in Little Penang of Taipan after fetching Gavin. Food was delicious but Gavin was complaining that he needed more. Thus, Starbucks was chosen. Got ourselves some hot chocolate and the comfy sofa..and yeah..the sofa is damn comfortable!! Just an hour after our chit chat, Jenny and Irene joined us from another party of theirs. It was rather surprising that they were around the same area that time.
The hot chocolate seemed to have "alcohol" contents cos we went really crazy after consuming it..hahahahha. And things got even better after Jenny fell on the floor with god knows how many pairs of eyes staring at her..hahaha. That was an enjoyable night indeed. It was quite some time since I last had such crazy moment.
Saturday - BIG DAY!! It's our XMAS PARTY day!! Went out with Irene and Jenny in the afternoon to get our "ingredients". I had a hard time choosing the Sotong Balls since there were so many varieties. Tried to find Gavin's turkey in some places but it's sold out everywhere. Reached WC's place at about 8pm and the feasting started. SK's popiah was quite good...sk..if you're reading this, u oughta make more..ahaha..*sluurp*. Irene's mee siam is ok except that it's not spicy enough. I would be much better if it had been more spicy. Gavin's fish...errr..superb actually but lack of meat..haha..that fish must had undergone some diet. Kelvin's salad was fantastic..loved it..especially the apples with grapes..and best of all, u can actually find lap cheong in it..LOL! Finally, the log cake. It was simply superb!! Rich with chocolate and not too sweet, I wished to have more but there were just too many ppl, need to give them chance :p
Then came the gift exchange event. I got Jenny's gift and yeah..she's damn good, asking me to give her back cos she love wat she bought a lot..haha..baka :p. SK's gift was the best - a Lampe Berger product..phew!! It less than 20 min, WC's room was fill with the aroma of Lampe Berger with a mixture of "chau tah" produced from the dunno wat u call that - flask? But then, it really smells good when the burnt smell dispersed.
The night continued with some card games where we went really crazy. Luckily neither side of WC's neighbours had moved in. Me and Gavin actually brought our xbox but hmmm...the card games were more fun..aha. The party ended about 2am.
The very next day, supposed to wake up for IMAX in the morning but was just too tired. Instead, we tried to go for the 5.30 slot in Times Square but lady luck wasn't with us. All tickets were sold out :(. After wandering about for the next hour or so, took our dinner in a "Hong Kong" restaurant. My plate of so called udon mee was quite good. Thereafter, straight to KL Central to send Jenny off. We were busy talking on the way and missed the turning and ended up lost. Fortunately, after a few turning we managed to get back on track broke our record - we reached 1 1/2 hour earlier..haha. After some chit chat, it was finally time for Jenny to leave. We'll be meeting soon..hahaha.
Today, nothing much...just slacking around in the house and clean up my room..it's in a mess. It looks much better now..but too tired..shall continue tomorrow. Now....shall see I can do..till then...Adiozzzz blog!