It's been a week since I last blogged. Whoa...the past 7 days were so tiring!! Managed to set up my speakers on Thursday or Friday...can't really remember it..haha. I had switched the entire living room furniture the other way around. Plus removing some of stuff to accommodate the speakers. In the end, only one word can describe the outcome - MESS! Had to tidy up the living room and that already took me a few days..sighz. Didn't really have time for my new toy oso :(
Managed to install the Dashboard for my Xbox. Everything is running fine now...yay!! Watching divx on TV is simply incredible...looks really good..ehe. And hmm...I think I have too many games to play now..hahaha.
I-Robot is one hell of a movie...damn good. Really worth watching in the cinema. The storyline was good and the special effects were impressive. Watch it!!!! Come to think of it..I still have lots of "unwatched" movies sitting there in my room. I wonder how am I gonna watch them since new sem is starting next week...gosh! I need more holiday...yeah..think so...hmm..yeah..I really NEED MORE..haha.
Caught up with 2 college mates yesterday. Went for lunch, then troubleshoot their computers and then dinner. It's been like 8 months since I last saw them. Nice to see them again :) Think I should meet them up more often.
Today....sighz...gotta reinstall everything on my notebook. Just formatted my new HDD...yeah...finally got it after 2 years...hohohoho! Gonna get busy again..but..hmm...maybe I'll just do part of it and take a rest instead...I'm tired...........