It's been quite some time since I last blogged. Too busy with so many stuff. First of all the return of Jenny. It sure was one hell of a busy week, hanging out with her whilst preparing for my exam..haha..that's something that I've never done before :D. Ate quite a lot of stuff too during that...basically just eat eat and eat, and i got bloated a lot!.hehe..with her around what else can it be besides eating..I wonder what's the actual size of her stomach..she can actually load so many things into it..whoaaaaa.....hahahaha. Tried Gavin's XBOX + home theatre system too the other day. But the only game we played was Need For Speed Underground. And Jenny proved to be a "skillful" driver after taking some "revision" driving lessons that morning..yeah..skillful in knocking here and there :p. She was sure entertaining..hahahaha. On the last day, we ended up watching "half" a movie too on the day of her departure to singapore. The jam was just unbearable. Wanted to play some archery before leaving..but the paranoid beatitudes made us cancelled our plan..hehe..you should see her face then...so kan cheong that she's like all frozen up..lol
Monday........ahh....libertà !! Finished my final paper!! It was quite easy and finally..MERDEKA...get to really relax...that feels good :). Seems like I have lots of stuff to do...need to set up the speakers and move my furniture...having a big "revamp" on my hall's furniture arrangement..sigh...tedious!
Finally, after 2 years of surveying and waiting...bought my harddisk yesterday. Now I get to have more space to work around :). Bought XBOX too...aha..the graphics, sound and gameplay is just too good to resist.
Hmm....11 am..better take some food first. Gonna have lunch with Thomas later..adioz blog!