Slept damn late last nite...around 4 or 5 am if I don't recall wrongly..haha. Tot i'll be able to sleep till 11 or 12. But my mum damn good, woke me up at 8 something. Felt so dizzy that time and so blur I answered "YES" for every questions my mum asked..haha. So in the end, have no choice but to wake up for tim sum with my family and grandma. Food is indeed very "powerful". I was all wide awake when the tim sum reached the table..hahahaha. Guess I haven't been eating it for too long. The tim sum was quite delicious and was really bloated in the end. Didn't even wanna move!!haha..
Supposed to do lots of stuff today..but ended up doing nothing. Hmm...shall do it tomolo. Went to have a drink in PISCES cafe with kel and sk. Spent almost 2 hours there talking craps..aha...sighz..just need to get out of the house. The singers were wonderful! They have really good vocals. Think should go there more often..but then..the drinks are too pricey :s
Sighz...have to go TPM for one miserable class. Hope it'll be an enjoyable one..ahaha. Managed to find the CD with my precious photos of Adelaide. Shall do the resizing and post some of them tomolo or later. Meanwhile....zzZZzzzZZzzzzZZzzz