JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Saturday, March 27, 2004
IdeaLESS
Wat the hell have I been doing the whole day...a question which i couldn't answer myself :s. Besides driving my mum around buying stuff, can't really recall wat significant things that I've done today..crap..think I don't have enuff sleep.

Hmm....should I go for a jog in the morning tomorrow? hahhaa....well...lets see wat time i wake up tomorrow then... :p Sighzz....feel so lazy..need to wash the car also tomorrow...it's far too dirty *yawn*

Think I better read some books before I watch some tv later. Sighzz...life's quite different when someone just leave u alone......
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 9:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER