At last...get to rest for a while after numerous briefings and worst of all hours of driving! Quite familiar with the library and lab environment and system now. Should be a breeze for me when I need to get things done :) Basically APIIT is damn small...but sufficient in terms of academic facilities. If you were to walk around, think you'll get bored pretty soon...not a good thing..haha. Gonna get my ID soon..just took my blur-looking photo today. The ID card looks cool! Hmm..basically know most of the ppl oredi, well...at least the guys. The gals can wait..haha. The ppl are quite friendly..hope I'll be happy there *cross all fingers and toes*
Think I better go subang or midvalley to get some stuff tomorrow. Will be having classes every single day :( . Classes are still OK, but the driving is the one that really drains me out. Think I'll have phobia in driving soon..haha. Stupid WC is again tempting me to get XBOX. Yeah i know it's great, but it's pricey too. You just wait lah hor... :p
Hmm...think I should watch School of Rock tomorrow too. Heard that it's a nice movie. Ok...dinner time..mum's calling. Bye blog!