JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Friday, March 26, 2004
Fresh
Ahh....fresh system at last! Spend hours in formatting my precious notebook. Now everything is running nicely and SMOOTHLY...yeah..the previous one was just lagging too much...dunno wat happened. Nvm..now shall take good care of it. No more "experimental" installations..hahaha.

Basically didn't do anything today. Hell...didn't know wat I do either...spending the whole for nothing. So hot I dozed off on the sofa in the afternoon. It's been years since I last took an afternoon nap :p

Hmm...hair still wet..think shall watch a movie before I go to sleep :D
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 2:16 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER