JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Saturday, March 20, 2004
Phone...phone...and phone
The dark circles around my eyes are getting worse it seems. Didn't know that till my frens told me...hmmm.....dunno wat's wrong with it. Didn't sleep well? Or maybe I'm facing my pc too much. Basically did nothing yesterday but messing with the phone..haha..Surfing the whole day looking for softwares and games to install. N-gage games are damn cool! Found some very useful softwares too...hmm..gonna make full use of my new toy :D

Slept damn late and got up damn early...man..if i persist this, I'm gonna be a zombie soon..well...think i'm already one...so doesn't matter. Going for my sis's convo this afternoon..dunno how it's like...
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 9:31 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER