JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Shopping Spree
Briefing today was done in a breeze. Was done by 12 pm...and off I went to KL after meeting up with Gavin. Had a thorough look at the PC accessories. Hmm...bluetooth dongle is still a bit pricey for me :(. Guess I'll only get it much later. Nonetheless, spent quite a lot today buying dvds and softwares...sighz...getting broker now.. :s

Hmm...made a few friends today. They're not bad...but then...too early to tell..ehe. Hope I can get along with them well...*fingers crossed*..Haven't been sleeping well for the past few days...think I better rest now.
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 11:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER