JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Sunday, March 21, 2004
Church
Woke up at 8 am by a morning call..but still felt ZzzZZzz that time..so went back to sleep for another 20 min.haha. Thereafter, went to church in Puchong. The morning service was great. Had a vip speaker from Singapore too. This service is something similar to the one i used to attend back in aussie..hmm..maybe I should visit it more often..haha. Oh yeah...kel was most astonished (i think) that they lost my form. I bet he was damn eager for my name to be called out so that he can see my shy face while i stand in front of the crowd...hahahhaha..Sorry dude, lady luck was with me :D

Couldn't join kel and his friends for lunch since miss Irene had some lessons to teach in the afternoon. Had to come back quickly and went straight to KFC wif SK..sighz...there goes my weight..gained another few kg i guess :(

Hope it'll be a public holiday tomolo...then I would have to only go TPM on Tuesday..hehehe.......
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 5:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER