JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Spend Spend Spend
Ah..I've just finalised the editing (very little I can assure u) of my new blog template. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It's bright and greeen!!!! It lifts my mood whenever I look at it..haha

Hmm..been spending money like mad lately. Bought a new phone around 2 months ago and been trying to take as many photo randomly as possible. It'll be too wasted not to take any to have this phone around with you all the time =p.


Went to the curve last nite for dinner with friends. The place was quite well decorated. I couldn't take a clearer photo of the decor due to the enormous crowd. Basically everyone was taking photo in and out of this decor arc.



Bought two books from MPH too! One of them was a title I've been wanting to read while another was recommended by my friend. Heard that it's a good book to read. Shall explorer it myself. The photos were taken with my phone =D







posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 11:53 am  
8 Comments:
  • At 3/12/06 3:42 pm, Blogger Cest La Vie said…

    U were in the Curve yesterday? I was there too with my friends for dinner.
    Tuesdays with Morrie..I am supposed to borrow it from my colleauge but I am under waiting list. I think he forgot about it already...grrr...grrr...
    Angels and Demons is not bad...something like Da Vinci Code but I think it's better....even the main char's name is the same!

     
  • At 4/12/06 1:46 am, Blogger B.L.A.R.P said…

    yeah..i was in the curve till about 10+ ..hehe..
    hmm..gonna spend some time reading these books ady =D

     
  • At 4/12/06 12:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uUm! I see BB's shadow on the first book.

     
  • At 4/12/06 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way, green is nice, but I think you should change the grey background. It doesn't fit.

     
  • At 5/12/06 1:19 am, Blogger B.L.A.R.P said…

    haha..at first i tot who's that. Suddenly realised the "BB" there. Hey...i'm different oredi ok..haha.
    The grey doesn't fit? then what colour do you suggest?

     
  • At 5/12/06 1:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What you mean different? BB is still an affectionate nickname. It just sticks lah.

    What colour ah. Actually I think it'll look spazzier with a background that has lines.

    You should use this image:

    http://stat.livejournal.com/voxhtml/bunnylicious-blue/body-bg.gif

    It's only 20 x 20 pixels, but if you generate it properly, it would look like the background at

    Bleach Forums:

    http://www.bleachforums.com

     
  • At 5/12/06 1:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This image:

    http://stat.livejournal.com/voxhtml/bunnylicious-blue/body-bg.gif

     
  • At 5/12/06 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just set them as tiled background for your layout. It'll generate itself.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER