Man..I was sweating when I looked at my blog today. The last entry was actually in March!!!! Doesn't matter..I'm back to revive it!! This is my new template..I'm too lazy to build my own, so I've ripped one from a blog I came across in google. I find it rather soothing. However, it's still not finalised yet. Let me play around with it for a while first ^.^
Much has been happening during this period of time. But I shall spare the details =)
Went up to Genting with my old pals not too long ago. It was a cold and breezy night. Despite that, I deliberately left my jacket at home as I've longed for such cold weather~~. Although the night trip was a short one, I felt good and enjoyed every moment of it. Hmm..think should go up more often..hahahaha..
 By the way, caught a glimpse of the lights of this hotel there. I've not seen such colourful lights in Genting, it reminded me of Las Vegas..err...not to be mistaken, what I meant here was purely based on what I see on TV. I have not been to Las Vegas physically..LOL ^^
|