Just found out that I have 2 tests next week. I have 8 chapters to read up for networking and 3 big chapters for C. And not to mention the 2 projects that I have to work on PLUS the NML homework that I'd delayed for a few days. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........really doomsday. How to finish it?!?!?!?!?! HeLPpPppPPP~!~! Nonetheless, I think I'll be going out tonite to catch a movie with the guys..ahhahaha...need to release stress mah :p
Yesterday's class was interesting...tiring BUT interesting :D. Just damn glad I can follow "quite" closely..ahaha.
Hmm...two days ago a classmate fell damn sick in the class. Never know it can be THAT serious..*scary*. Me and a few classmates had to bring her to the clinic nearby. She looked like gonna die like that...phew. Was damn tiring that day...running up and down to grab her stuff and do this do that..well..tiring..but damn glad coz able to help :D. Missed two classes..but then..nvm..still fine with it..oredi cope with the ones i missed..ehe
Hmm...nothing much to do today except study and study *yawn* better head back to the books before i go for the movie