It's been a long time since I felt this way. Dunno why...just feels good! Can even dance to the music since yesterday...following the beat. And yeah....it was YEARS since I have the mood to do that. Think I'm just feeling too good oredi..ahhahaha. Class was good yesterday. Enjoyed every single minute. Despite of still seing "things", which obviously gonna happen for 5 days in a week, I felt NOTHING oredi. Yeah...that's good....DAMNN GOOD in fact! I just don't give a damn anymore. Not worth my time and effort for it. Just glad that I got it over with...wooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
*A friend disappeared in need, isn't a friend indeed* <--- my saying..haha.
Now...nothing to do..just burning my time and waiting for attending my class in the afternoon. Sighz.....I used to have "lots of things to do" last time before and after class...but now it's all gone. What is left is only memories. Things happened so fast this year..damn absurd.
Today's Faye's concert. Hope I can meet up with the guys on time..ehe..Till then adios blog. Yeah...hope I'll be FINE all the way..which I think I will :D