JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Monday, May 03, 2004
Relaxing Day
Had a hearty breakfast with family today - my all time favourite DIM SUM..haha. The food was delicious except that one of the dishes was over fried...a bit chau tah..aha..

Went outing with the gang today. Loitered in Sunway Pyramid before going off for the movie JIANG HU. Hmm...basically a very unique movie. It's very different from other gangster movie I've watched so far. However, certain part of the movie was just a little too boring..haha. Acting was quite good and yeah...very surprising with the ending. I went like OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....COOL!..hehe. Quite nicely done for the storyline :) "Someone" gave me a surprise call in the middle of the movie..can't really talk to that person..basically just answered wat that "someone" asked. Of all ppl, I wonder why that person call me since we were like in a mess oredi....sighz...better not think about it..couldn't be bothered.

Thereafter, went for another hearty dinner at Kim Gary. The "Cheese Rice with Pork Chop" meal was simply delicious..yummy. It's been a long time since I have such nice food..ehe..basically was only eating in the stupid APIIT cafe..aha. But then..good food comes with "good" price. Spent quite a lot today...jia lat! Met up with Irene Ooi too...haven't seen her for some time oredi. Haha..not much difference can be spotted...she's still as naughty as before..lol. Shall make fun of her more next time :D . As for the guys...pheww...they were just crazy...crapping and laughing like nobody's business in the restaurant..I can bet we were the noisiest table there..aha. But wat the heck...screw it...as long as we're happy with it...good enuff...hehe. I think we were just too stressed over the week. Lepak in the restaurant till 10 something before hitting the road back home....

Now..exhausted and yet refusing to sleep...hmm..slacking like mad here. Tomolo need to buck up on my studies liao...too many things to do. Haih...nvm...shall see how much I can do :)
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 1:13 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER