JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Saturday, April 24, 2004
Excellent!
Had two classes in the afternoon yesterday. The first class was OK but somewhat boring. Dunno lots of stuff, guess i need to read up the book this weekend. Gosh...now I realise I have lots of things to read. The 2nd class however turned out to be a little tougher than I thought, but then..still managable :D. If I were to miss the class, then it would be a disaster..aha..

Thereafter, Faye Wong's Concert!! Rushed to pyramid to meet up with SK and Mr. G. They were rushing me like mad. Man...I oredi hit 120 km/h on that stupid small road...FAST enought oredi ok...grrrr :p. Ate a tarpau-ed McD in Mr. G's car..ehe. Caught in a traffic jam before ending up in Merdeka Stadium. Then had to go into a long queue at the entrance of the stadium. HEAPS of people indeed...ehe. That duh duh SK kept complaining that my pants lured mosquitoes..yeah..quite true..coz it's black...but that's none of my business, coz i wasn't stung but him..MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...*evil*.

In the end, after almost 45 minutes of waiting..we managed to get into the stadium. I think almost 90% of the tickets were sold since I can hardly see empty seats. The weather was hot despite of the heavy rain. We were lucky to have roof over our head, so we were practically damn dry. The people down there weren't that lucky when the heavy downpour started. All of them got wet even before the concert started. Fortunately, the organizer was quite good. Think they've foreseen this and prepared lots of disposable raincoats and started giving them away after 15 min of raining...ehe. Oh yeah...FYI, the ppl down there who got wet...they paid MUCH MORE for the ticket ranging from 200 - 250 bucks! ahaha..but then...despite of getting wet, they get to see Faye Wong at a very close distance...unlike us..only a tiny figure can be seen :p

The concert was a success...the stage and lightings were superb. But sound wise...hmm..a lot of echo..maybe it's just because of the seats we had. Maybe it's perfectly OK for those down there. Oh yeah..everyone was hyped. Faye Wong performed superbly amidst the rain. She was all wet and yet no sign of uneasiness can be seen from her..good showmanship! The songs were incredible and yeah...enjoyed a lot!

As usual, the journey back was a miserable one. Caught in the traffic jam for quite long before we managed to reach pyramid..ehe. Was dead tired when I reached home. I could even sleep right after my shower! hahaha. It's well worth it..enjoyed to da max yesterday despite some of the songs triggered the recent memories I had that sadden me a bit..sighz...Well...life goes on :)
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 10:45 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER