Just as I thought things will go well in a new environment..screwed up stuff started to happen again. I wonder why am I so "black" this year. Pleasant things didn't seem to come to me. Instead, what I was greeted with were only misery and disappointment that occurred one after another. I don't understand why some ppl can just turn 180 degrees away and pretend things had never happen. They come and then they go as they wish, taking you as what?...a floater? They are just damn good..protecting themselves, but how about the other party? You just leave them stranded there wondering wat the hell they've done in deserving this? Yeah..life isn't fair..but this is a little absurd to me. Pure crap! And they can even say wat..."u guys are just selfish"??? WTF?!?!
Sometimes I just wonder what have I done in the past that caused all these or this is just my bad year? I just wish this thing won't happen again..I can't take it anymore...NOWAY!!..I would rather be dead! Sighzz...I think I better not be so much of a "listener" anymore. I seemed to be a good magnet for all these sort of situations. Yeah..I can get friends fast, and I can get close friends damn fast too. But......I lose them even faster!!! Before I knew what happened...*poof* there it goes..and things get bad...and i mean VERY BAD. F!!!
If you don't get close to me, it's ok. That's perfectly good. But DON'T come and get so close to me and then just go away giving stupid excuses leaving me idealess..that's something I hate most and I can't bear it! Guess I valued friendship too much and I hate things turn sour. Not to mention the excruciate disappointment that befalls me. I would feel like loosing a very dear friend...which in fact I think I've lost it the moment it happened.
So God..if it's your will in wanting me to feel sucky, yeah..you've got it done nicely O' Mighty ONE. You've been very successful indeed!! So after having such a wonderful time with my misery..can you PLEASEEEEEEEEEE put things back to NORMAL again?!!!!?!!??!?!?!?!?! I'm just a tiny little "ant" to YOU...so LET ME GO!!!!! arrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!