JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Thursday, April 22, 2004
True Colours
You can actually see the true colours of a person when something went wrong...at least I DO! Now I have no regrets for the things I've done...wait a minute...actually I do...i do regret..regretting in helping so much. But my effort is in vain...I'm to be blamed in the end instead. Wow...how cool is that!

Lesson of the day: DO NOT..i repeat...DO NOT help those ppl, especially new friends, too much before you actually know him/her! In the end, the screwed up one will be ONLY YOU!! Actually this is more like the lesson of my life.

Ah....back to normal...I love it this way...aha aha...
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 1:00 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER