JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Sunday, April 04, 2004
Lazy and lazy and lazy
Felt so tired and lazy these two days. It just doesn't seem to be enuff no matter how long I had slept.....arrrgghhh. Supposed to wash the car today..but..but..sighz...rain + tiredness killed my mood to do it. Shall let the rain "wash" for me..hahahaha. See how tomolo :p

Went to Giant with mum and sis. My gosh...so crowded..everyone was snatching the goods as though they were given out free. Grabbed some stuff and headed back in a heavy downpour. Luckily the visibility was still quite good, else I would have a hard time to drive back.

Shall read up some chapters on networking before going to bed *yawwwwn*...i'm like a pig!
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 8:28 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER