JoUrNey oN EaRtH
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Hot Hot Day
It's freaking how today...felt that my skin was peeling in the afternoon. Gosh...just hope the weather will turn better ASAP!

Despite of the crazy weather, I took almost 10 biji of durians..hahaha..in the end I was so heated up in my body my lips looked like cherry, so red and as though it was gonna burst..hahahahha. But...managed to cool it down after dosage of mangoesteen...they were just damn delicious..yummmy!!!!

Still lots of work to be done and yet...I just feel like sleeping..sighz...when will I ever get my work done? Nvm..2 sleepless nights should do the trick..yay!!!!

Hmm...think shall drink a cup of MILO before continuing my work.
posted by B.L.A.R.P @ 12:59 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
..Miracles occur everyday and everywhere...It's up to us to find and grab them....
About Me

Name: B.L.A.R.P
Home: PK, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I'm simple and unique...just like you ^^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Scribble Scribble

Places of Interest
Friendly Blogs
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER