Today seemed to be quite a bad day for me. Finished 2 presentations today. One was individual which was good while the other - a group one got soundings from the lecturer :s. She expected a lot from us but wat we delivered was not to her expectation. My part was smooth and steady but my group mate's got all the "advices" from the lecturer. Sighz...didn't know that she made that many mistakes and I couldn't help since there were too much work then. In the end..all hell break loose when the lecturer see the material she delivered. But prolly Ms. G (the lecturer) was oredi pissed off by the first group which didn't present professionally...whoa...the class was in great tense today..*sweat*
As for another presentation, I got the biggest shock of my life. The lecturer actually said that my codes are very similar to the one written by my classmate. I was like WTF?!?! I didn't even discuss anything on C with him...which of course I clarified with her. The only similarity (which I checked with the classmate after the presentation) was that both our codes are very segmented and depend on function calling heavily. But conincidencely, the names of our functions were very similar :s. I was then asked to explain certain portion of the codes to see whether it's really my work. HAHAHA...I think I was explaining too fast to the extent she was damn convinced it's my work..LOL. And fortunately, I was able to rectify the bug she created or else I would be accused of plagiarising most likely. This is plain STUPID!!
Was raining heavily when I drove home and was immediately caught in a jam halfway through. I was quite sure it's due to an accident somewhere. I was proven right when all the cars were seen to cramp into a single lane avoiding 2 stationary cars which were in an ass-to-head condition. However, the thing that puzzled me was another lorry which was a mere few metres away got overturned on the other side of the road separated by a divider with it's head heading towards the opposite direction of the car flow. Wow...how da hell the lorry got there? There wasn't any marks on the divider...and yeah..it can been if there're marks since the divider are covered with grass + soil. My guess is...the lorry overturned first, and then...as usual, the typical malaysian will slow down and "look"..spotting for numbers to buy 4D maybe..ehe..and in the end got it's butt kissed by another car from behind, whose driver was also looking at the condition of the lorry..haha. Was thinking about it all the way back home.
And NOW...rest rest rest..and then prepare for test and assignment...looking forward to having a break in SG :D