Damn stress..just realised that I need to do lots of referencing as the weightage for that part is a little too high for the project...and the problem is I hadn't recorded any of it...gosh..gotta dig the sites out again. Have to hold discussion by this thursday..hmm..
Saw the hitz.fm crew outside APIIT today..was promoting some "cooling" drinks if i didn't see wrongly. Was a bit shocked to see so many people gathering there thinking that it's some kind of a strike or what..lol. Thought of going over to have a look but my tired brain kept pushing me towards the car instead...had a long day since early 6 am. Was so hungry when I got home, that I agreed to go out with my bro immediately for an early dinner.
Now feeling fresh and yet a little hot in the stomach due to the "extreme" sambal that accompanied the Nasi Lemak I had just now. Hope it's just HOT and nothing else...*fingers crossed*. Hmm...craving for cold drinks..maybe there are some chilled red bean soup left in the fridge...shall go dig it out :D *drool*