Been out like mad these few days. Hardly spent time at home except in the morning and sleeping hours after midnite. Well...wat do to..the GREAT Jenny's back mah...she's the best!hehe. She still looks good despite her complaining that she's been gaining weight :S. I think she wants to be as thin as chopsticks..lol. Oh yeah...not to mention that she's so greedy that she took 2 glasses of Jim Beam in less than like wat...10 minutes? Gosh...in the end, she had rashes all over and puked a couple of times. Couldn't even walk straight..haha...greedy somemore lah!
Went to APIIT to have a class before meeting the gang for lunch. That princess Jenny followed too. Wanted to intro her to the guys but then she didn't follow me into the class..too bad..aha. Left her playing with the notebook whilst I attended a networking class. Thereafter, lunch in Sunway Pyramid. Supposed to go KL but then time was a bit too rushing... :( So ended up fetching her home after some rides around to get her things done. She was still so energetic when we fetched her to the train station..gosh..i wonder wat she ate. I was oredi quite dead then. Super tired...most likely of the driving..haha. Well..hope she enjoyed her few days stay here back in msia. It's real good and fun to have her around. All the best to mui mui! :D
Now...tired..yet..unable to sleep..too much work to be done here. Gotta settle it else I would be in trouble...HELP~!