Had a test this morning. But didn't study at all for it. Was too busy doing project last nite coz the lecturer wanna check today. Initially, planned to skip the first class in order to buy time for some preparation. But somehow....the lecturer spotted me in the syndicate room while searching for the classroom. Couldn't imagine that he could actually recognise me despite me learning on the table with my head down...haha. In the end, had to attend his class. Luckily, he ended his class early and gave us some time to get ourselves ready for the test..a different subject..so nice of him :). Fortunately...the test was quite OK...*fingers crossed*
Came back at 3 something and almost fell asleep while driving..was just too tired. But...but..but..my energy went full blast again when I saw the comics lying on my table..hahahaha..Had a good read on them since I'm a little "free" at the moment. Oh yeah...almost fumed up in the class today...project group matters..sighz..almost blasted! Darn! Just hope I can bear with it for the next 2 months....nvm..I shall be OK :D
Feeling quite relaxed now...ahhhh....that feels good..haha. Shall continue with my comics..Adioz!