Woke up in the afternoon today. Was just too tired last nite..aha. Actually supposed to go Low Yat this morning but end up going in the evening with SK and Gavin. Surprisingly, the traffic was quite clear for a Saturday. We were there in no time. Crown in the plaza was just OK - good for shopping. Needed some parts to set up my bro's pc...he took back all the parts from australia since it wasn't worth it if he were to sell it away. So scouted around and got what I wanted. The items were quite a good bargain..can't complain much. Got a couple of DVD too but one of them was quite badly scratched :(
Reached Klang later than the time expected. The traffic was just too terrible - jam everywhere and heavy rain. Took a fast meal in KFC. Was so hungry that I think I was gobbling the food instead of eating it..hahaha. And oso...got a shock on how that Irene took her food. So much chili i think she might as well drink it :p. After that...movie time!!! It was sure damn long since I last watched a midnight movie. The John Woo's filrm "Paycheck" fitted just nicely into the midnight slot. Was quite an entertaining movie...but then...not really that special.
Thinking of changing my phone...but I'm just too poor...sighz. Wei beatitudes...sponsor me some lah..hahahaha. Tired and worn out now...think I better