Ahhh....home sweet home. Feel really good to be back. Food's good, friends are good everything's good. Been almost half a month since I last blog. Was so busy and tired ever since i touched down on KLIA. Finally get to see all my beloved friends here.
The first few days back here were really tiring..but then I enjoyed to da maximum. It's been a long time since I last enjoyed myself that way. Basically everyone was back including that WC who kept bugging me the whole year..haha..and also beatitudes the glutton. Now i was wondering why she kept saying she's fat. If that's what she called "fat", think I need to redefine "thin". She looked good in fact..just nice!!
Paid a visit to Low Yatt Plaza. All I can say is WOWWW!!! It's even more happening than before with softwares and hardwares everywhere. And now there's even one more extra floor with all these computer gadgets...great place! Met the girls that very evening, and oh my...they're like monkeys jumping around in my car touching this and that!! Very scary indeed!! Even my house got ransacked by them later that night! My mum must be wondering why there are monkeys in my house..haha.
26 December - SHOPPING DAY!! Basically just shopping in Giant to get the stuff for BBQ. However, so many of us went that we needed 2 cars to bring us there..lol. And then this "mother hen" led all us chickens plus a guilty chicken (you know who you are..haha) in a straight line all the way into Giant..haha...wat a scene! Nonetheless, the shopping was done quite fast and soon we were on the way for dinner. Was really dirt tired that day. The lack of sleep the night before made me even sicker.
BBQ was a great success if you ask me. It was really fun! And even got a surprise when wee san and his gf turned up. Good timing! All the food tasted good. WC was a pro in getting the fire up and burning..potential bbq organiser..haha. Kennie and SK tried hard and eventually made a good fire after sometime. Kelvin and Gavin worked on the drinks and fruits well but the drinks were a bit in sufficient. Irene's dishes were simply delicious..superb chicken she cook there. But she didn't believe it thinking I was being sarcastic..:s. On the other hand, my fried chicken turned out to be a 50-50 score in standard. Some of them are good while some CMI..sighzzzz. As for that Jenny, well...basically she was a monkey running around and refusing to take pictures..haha. In the end, I had to make a deal with her. Took a photo of her and handed her my precious camera..yikes! The BBQ ended with a movie with everyone glued to their seats staring at the tv. I on the contrary played around with my camera instead. Kinda boring to watch tv that nite rite..
Karaoke...a place that I've not been to in all my years of living in Malaysia until last Sunday.The rooms are cool but the rates are pricey..prolly coz we went at night. Afternoon should be cheaper according to my siblings. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful nite. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I myself need not say more..I think I sang the most... I bet most of the ppl got freaked out by my "special" voice. It's oredi a miracle they didn't kick me out of the room...hehehe. Fortunately, didn't lose my voice the next morning. Guess the vitamin C pills helped.
Monday was one of the best days...really worn me out. Watched the LOTR in Klang at 3pm and gosh..it sure was pack in the cinema even at that kinda time. This jenny was sure anxious about the time that she kept asking me questions prior to the ending...she's damn good..haha. Later that nite came the fun part. A group of us drove her to the train station. Since we're oredi late, I had to speed all the way to KL and I last did that 3 years ago. Was really not used to it and damn tension while driving. The best is, she damn selamba only..wat the..But too bad, didn't manage to send her off properly. Doesn't matter, she'll be back in no time...ehe.
And now, blogging everything in a single post . A boring day, and no one is free. Maybe I'll just wander around outside myself. Till then..adios.