What a boring Sunday. Woke up by the intense heat in my room and found it's already in the afternoon. Thought of going to my sis's place, but the laziness in me killed the idea. Instead, went out to get some movies..again. This time..got a whole bunch of them..
Watched a movie in the afternoon and then realised that a christmas event was held in the Elder's Park. It should be nice with music and fireworks around..i think. Plus..with free entrance i believe it'll be full of ppl. But sighz...dunno where all my kaki went..some went to work..while some of them have to accompany their parents which most of them reached here in these 2 days. And for my housemate, well....I was invited but felt a bit weird to join him since he went with his family, his gf and his gf's family. Wow..big family gathering I would say..haha. In the end, can't do anything but to stay at home and continue watching the movies...
Frailty is a 2001 thriller movie and the plot's interesting..quite a good movie. Once Upon A Time In American on the other hand is about the lives of the gangsters back in the old days. But the 220 min movie is just too lengthy and I felt asleep for like 5 min in between
Hmm..stomach growling..haven't eaten dinner yet. A bowl of instant noodles should do the trick. Arrgghh...I sure miss the food in msia. Doesn't matter, 9 more days till I hope on the plane to KLIA ...weeeeeeeeeee